AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Albany, NY
Only at AmeriGlide, the nation’s leading retailer of mobility and disability products, will you find great quality stair lifts, lift chairs, wheelchair lifts, wheelchair ramps, and more, at the best prices. We have stores all across the US, including our Albany store which is conveniently located right here in New York State.
AmeriGlide has built a reputation on providing the highest possible quality mobility devices at the lowest possible prices, and with the best customer care. All our items are manufactured in the United States, and come with fantastic warranties.
Check out our AmeriGlide Albany website for local availability and offers, or visit us in the store – our experienced, friendly staff is always happy to help.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
If you have mobility issues that make it difficult to reach the main floor of your home or business, the vertical platform lift from AmeriGlide can solve your problems by offering a smooth lift that gently glides you up and down stairs.
Discover how easy it is to lift and carry objects between the floors of your home or workplace with an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unathorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Our wheelchair lifts are the best that money can buy, but at the lowest price you can buy too! Find out more here.
Starting at $749.00
With an AmeriGlide bathtub lift, now you can enjoy bath time instead of worrying about getting in and out of the tub.
Starting at $699.00
Starting at $489.00
Don't strain to get up out of a chair, let an AmeriGlide lift chair do all the hard work for you.
Starting at $599.99
Starting at $15,999.99
Take it up a level with an AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator; these residential elevators can help you to live independently in a multi-level home.
Starting at $175.00